Commercial Energy Audits/ Cert. Energy Appraisals
Anchor Insulation provides commercial energy audits and certified energy appraisals within the states of Rhode Island ( RI ), Massachusetts ( MA ), and Connecticut ( CT ).
With energy costs continually rising, energy spending is considered the most costly component in managing a building or manufacturing plant and its processes. To help with this challenge Anchor's engineering staff has invested in the National Insulation Association's Certified Energy Appraiser training. Anchor's expert commercial energy auditors will come to your facility and conduct a walk through which will provide them with the data on which an analysis can be performed to determine ways in which insulation can benefit your particular facility and optimize your total energy usage.
How does a commercial Energy Appraisal help reduce energy costs?
- We will analyze the thickness of existing insulation to determine if it should be increased to save energy.
- We will identify uninsulated piping, tanks and equipment that will save energy when properly insulated.
- We will identify where insulation should added to reduce heat loss or gain to maintain a process temperature to a pre-determined value.
- We will specify sufficient insulation thickness with a good vapor retarder to control condensation and limit corrosion on cold piping, duct, chillers and equipment.
- We will specify where to add or upgrade insulation to improve equipment efficiency and start up time.
- We will specify where added or upgraded insulation will make the work area more comfortable for staff so they will work more efficiently.
- We will identify areas where air leakage in the building envelope is costly.
- We will help you work with the local utility company to help your facility qualify for any available funding and incentives.
Click here to download the Insulation Energy Appraisal Program brochure (pdf format).
Please contact Anchor Insulation to schedule a commercial Energy Audit.