Refractory Installation and Maintenance Services
Anchor's refractory services personnel represent the states of Rhode Island ( RI ), Massachusetts ( MA ), and Connecticut ( CT ), New Hampshire ( NH ) and beyond. We have years of experience providing refractory solutions for various boilers, heat-treat, incinerators, crematories, flare stacks and other combustion systems. From small, fast repairs to large detailed projects, our repeat customers at industrial plants and public and private institutions know our insistence on quality materials, craftsmanship, safety and value will reduce their maintenance costs, conserve energy, lengthen equipment life and minimize production down time.
Our professional refractory services crew also perform cleaning on both fire-tube, water-tube, oil burning, gas burning and wood burning boilers. We find these two services go hand and hand. During the cleaning process our refractory services personnel can inspect, evaluate and repair your refractory without the need of contacting another contractor
- Industrial Insulation
- Industrial Boiler Cleaning
- Tank Linings
- Welding & Furnace Repairs
- Heat-Treat Furnaces
- Flare Stacks
Anchor stocks a broad spectrum of quality refractory materials to meet industry standards and our customers' expectations:
- Firebrick: Standard, High Alumina, Insulating (IFB)
- Monolithic: Plastics (RAM), Castable and Mortar
- Insulation: Ceramic Fiber Blanket, Paper, Modules, Mineral Wool, Textiles and Gaskets
- Anchors: 304SS, 310SS, 601SS, Studs, Brick Ties, Fiber Hardware, Refractory V Anchors
- Specialty Tiles: Boiler Water-Tube Floor & Wall Tiles, Baffle, Throat, Liner and sight Tube Tiles for All Fire-Tube Cleaver Brooks Boilers.
Anchor Insulation would like to thank our existing customers for their business and welcome the opportunity to service new ones.
To learn more about our refractory services, or are in need of an inspection and quote, please contact:
Refractory Division Project Manager